Who we are
A non-profit organisation formed as an international, interdisciplinary and independent science-based forum for all professionals interested in the art and science of osseointegration.
As one of the leading associations within the field of implant dentistry in the world, the EAO aims to improve the quality of patient care by bridging the gap between science and clinical practice
- promoting and facilitating clinical applications of osseointegration for the benefit of patients all over the world
- promoting the advancement of treatment methods in reconstructive surgery and prosthetic rehabilitation based on the principles of osseointegration and related disciplines
- promoting and initiating research into improved clinical procedure for rehabilitation as a consequence of osseointegration.
- promoting international exchange of knowledge and understanding of the techniques and research in the field of Osseointegration and related discipline
- promoting the publication of research findings and other materials as part of continuing education for the benefit of members and interested organisations
Become an EAO member
The European Association for Osseointegration (EAO) is a non-profit organisation founded in Munich in 1991.
It was formed as an international, interdisciplinary and independent science-based forum for all professional interested in the art and science of osseointegration.
The EAO usually organises its ordinary General Assembly during the annual congress.
All members are invited to attend on this occasion to learn about the association’s current and upcoming projects.
Moving science forward